I am an enthusiastic independent mining engineer based in Stockholm, Sweden, with a rich experience of over 18 years in open pit and underground mine design, planning & scheduling.
I design professional & sustainable mines
With years of experience in mine engineering and mineral exploration I have mastered the skills of understanding client requirements according to the latest trends. I have worked with businesses from different niches so you can rely on me for yours.
I’ve spent most of these years working across different areas of design like open pit optimization, mining methods selection, equipment selection, mine planning, scheduling, to my current role designing mineral projects for energy . Having worked on various projects that are already live, I can help you with the best possible suggestions and ideas that we can proceed with. With me, you aren’t forced to accept anything. I give you a variety of options we can work on together.
What I do
► Qualified Person (Mining QP or CP) and principal mining engineer consultant of Gosselin Mining. Gosselin Mining, Sweden’s largest mining engineering firm, is focused on helping clients develop mining projects through mine design, planning, optimization, ore reserves estimation and technical report writing. Gosselin Mining’s clients are exploration, mining and engineering consulting companies developing mineral projects.
► Our services allows mining companies to optimize their operations through better planning and production monitoring, improve mine safety and stockpiles inventory management as well as an environmentally-friendly collaboration solution.
I was responsible for developing a local center of expertise in Sweden and build a team to support the requirements of mining projects in the Nordic region and internationally.
The work involves undertaking the following activities:
- contributing to scoping, preliminary feasibility and feasibility studies;
- Developing and executing on the strategic business plan for the mining sector internationally, ensuring regional direction and targets are clearly defined;
- Leading the marketing and selling of the services to the mining industry across the Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- Developping opptortunities for cross-selling in all market segment
- Active business development towards mining industry potential and existing clients;
- Managing strategic large scale projects, business proposals and quality control for multiple locations and technincal disciplines, ensuring client needs and profitability targets are met;
- Attracting and retaining key talent by actively recruting, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Building employee engagement by developing and leading action planning support of employee engagement and improvement initiatives; and
- Proactively working with other internal groupd to leverage mineral projects efficiency.
Mining Engineer Consultant
Developed a local center of expertise in Sweden and build a team to support the requirements of mineral projects in Europe and internationally. The work involved undertaking:
- Specialist mine planning, mine plan and production sequence, open pit optimization and mineral reserves estimation;
- Contributing to scoping, preliminary feasibility and feasibility studies;
- Attracting and retaining key talent by actively recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Overseeing the development of market segment Manager and /or Business Unit Leaders and their teams;
- Business development including the generation of business from new and existing clients; and
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.